Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CMS Blue Pumpkin Report?

Status
Not open for further replies.

springmore

Technical User
Jul 18, 2005
GB
Hi,

Could someone please help with writing a cms report that gets pushed to Bluepumkin (workforce management tool)and advise how it gets sent to Bluepunkin?

I'm pretty OK with supervisor but not with terminal.

Thanks for any help you can give?

When we installed Blue Pumpkin, writing/testing this report was the responsibility of the BP installation team, and was part of the installation cost.

Susan
"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort."
- Herm Albright (1876 - 1944)

CMS should FTP the report to a folder on the BP database server. The server then imports the data using the BP exchange manager. The report was created by the BP/CMS professional services i believe. I think it is called an intrahour historical split/skill report.

There are 2 seperate reports that are sent to BP, one the RTA report & the Historical report. RTA is used for the real time adherance report to generate report on agents who've defaulted on shift adherance etc.. & historical report to do all other things e.g. forecasting, scheduling etc.. This is an activity done by Avaya Professional services team on our side who will charge for both the reports seperately so your call. Avaya BP would be able to help you more on it..

Not had much joy with this!

Company requirement is to use a VDN report that runs every 30 mins to a location that can then be sent to Blue Pumpkin.

Avaya proffessional services is not an option for me.

Could someone please advise / detail which historical or realtime table should be used for the 30 minute report that needs to be scheduled, im thinking pvdn table so it could be run without a time input.

I'd really apprciate any help anyone can add please?

Had a play and have written the required reports. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back