Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CMS Agent logon/off report

Status
Not open for further replies.

jedithumbs

Technical User
Feb 2, 2011
GB
Hi guys,

Having just moved to another company i'm finding that they have their own way of configing things. Currently i'm house keeping stations/agent ID's.

My Q, is there a defualt report that i can run to view what agents have logged on in the last 2-3 months, used to have this report with the last company under designer, i've come unstuck and don't really want to write a new report, or is there another way to access this info that i have completely missed.

Many thanks

CMS Supervisor
Historical Reports
Agent
Login/Logout (Skill)

Susan
Muffins are just ugly cupcakes.

Thanks for your response, i'm not looking to do this by skill as we have so many, ideally i'd like to use a range i.e 160000-161000, this way i can see whats not been used for the month and remove.
Hope this makes sense.

Cheers

How about a Group Summary Monthly report? Create a group with all agents and sort by agent number. Anything missing = not in use. I guess an export to excel would allow some kind of pivot tables to make it clearer?

Modify the Agent Attendance Daily report to allow multiple entries for Agent ID.

Add the Agent ID as a data item and to the table.

- Stinney

Quoting only proves you know how to cut and paste.

Warcomlee, top man, now i remember this is how i did it last time, so simple.

Thanks for all your replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back