Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CMS agent Grps

Status
Not open for further replies.

jedithumbs

Technical User
Feb 2, 2011
GB
Hi guys,

Not sure if you can help, basically i'm clearing out all agent ID's from CMS that haven't been used in the last 2-3months due to people leaving the company etc.
Many of these people are in agent grps, i have found once you delete an agent it doesn't remmove them from the grp (providing they are in one) so when this ID gets re-used they start appearing on reports they shouldn't, causing confusion for managers.

How do we check which grps an agent is in?? pls dont say i need to cross reference every grp!!

Cheers

That information is contained in table agroup. If you use ODBC you can get the table loaded into a spreadsheet by selecting Data\From Other Sources\your ODBC connection. From there it is easy to create a pivot table.

If you don't use ODBC then you could run the Commands\Dictionary\Reports\Agent Groups\ report and then export the groups to a dataset.
You could then use the output from that report to create a script that executes the Commands\Dictionary\Reports\Agent Group Members\ for each of the groups. This could easily (well sorta) be made into an Excel macro(s) that creates a worksheet with the groups and then either makes one big worksheet with all groups/members or individual worksheets for each group.

In other words if you know an Excel expert, take her out for an expensive lunch. Excel expertise is key to good call center management

Andy Backs
CBTS

Or MS Access

- Stinney

Quoting only proves you know how to cut and paste.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back