Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CME Unity Express Language packs

Status
Not open for further replies.

pablo100

Technical User
Nov 7, 2004
GB
Hello all

Just got hold of a Cisco NME-CUE module for my home lab setup to have a play around with the voicemail on Callmanager Express.

Managed to get the module installed and can now dial into the voicemail - however all of the prompts are in French! Needless to say i would like them to be in English (US or UK English - not fussed as to either).

I am led to understand that i need to load-on a new language pack containing the English prompts. The existing French language pack on the hard disk is version 3.0.1, so i assume i would need the UK/US equivalent of this.

From research around the web i think i need the following file or nearest equivalent =

cue-vm-en_GB-langpack.nmx.3.0.1.prt1

I have had a dig around and cannot locate this for download - i do not have a support contract so downloading it from Cisco is not possible - would anyone have this file and be willing to share it with me?

Many thanks in advance

Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back