Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CM10.0> Internal CID not working on a few phones - sorta

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjenuine

Technical User
Jun 19, 2019
US
We upgraded from CM6 to CM10 a couple of years ago and our stack of g650s with digital and analog phones has been running great ever since. We use a long range analog cordless phone off of the PBX and they all get calls in and out just fine. They also display CID when an extension calls the cordless - except for a handful of phones in one department. Those phones refuse to send CID to the cordless station(s) but WILL send CID to internal digital stations. I can't find anything that has bee changed and I can't find anything different in the 1406 and 1416 digital phone menus. The COR setting on page 3, to mask CPN on internal calls is set to no. One phone that won't send CID is on the same circuit pack as one that works. I haven't moved the phone to another port yet, nor have I deleted and recreated station, but they will be my next steps if no one here has any ideas.

I am baffled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back