Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CM to Callpilot

Status
Not open for further replies.

twlcolorado

Vendor
May 1, 2007
US
I have a customer who had 4 Nortel Meridian systems linked with PRIs with Callpilot as a centralized voicemail. One was a very old Option 11C, which we replaced with a CM. We used QSIG on the PRI to link the CM to the main CS1000. Calls are processing properly, but when a call covers from the CM to the CS and on to Callpilot, I get a message that you have reached a voice mail system but the person at extension xxxx does not subscribe, even though the mailbox exists. You can log in to the mailbox fine from the CM.

Any ideas?

Enable d channel messaging on the CS1K and see what digits on the call are being sent to the CallPilot.

D-channel messaging was enabled, and an Avaya engineer didn't see anything that he didn't like. I know that the correct digits are being sent, as Callpilot is telling me the mailbox that I am trying to reach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back