Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

clw file

Status
Not open for further replies.

omeryesil

Programmer
Jun 26, 2000
CA
Hi,
i changed somethings in clw file manually. After when i open the class wizard it is asking me &quot;This file has been modified outside of the source editor. Do you want to reload it?&quot; Yes , No. When i pressed Yes or No button each one, there is no any change on the status, it is asking me continuous. What should i do? [sig]<p>Omer YESIL<br><a href= Samples, Downloads, Entertainment</a><br>Visual C++, SQL, TCP/IP, Delphi, Pascal, Assembler, 3D Studio Max.[/sig]

I believe the clw file is for the class wizard. Unfortunately, the wizard gets very unhappy if you mess with it. I would try removing the .clw file from your project and save it in a safe place. VC++ MIGHT even give you the opportunity to recompile so that it can make another .clw file that is &quot;clean&quot;, in other words, one that is not corrupted by us non-wizards.
CN [sig][/sig]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back