Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

clustering with clustercats and cisco local director

Status
Not open for further replies.

tvpittner

IS-IT--Management
Aug 11, 2000
CH
hi all.

I'm setting up a CF Cluster with ClusterCATS and a Cisco Local Director.

It works nearly perfect but the ClusterCATS says my nodes are up on 100% load (all 3 of them) so the Load Balancing isn't working as it should when enabling DFP (Dynamic Feedback Protocol). I also tried to set an ClusterCATS only solution the see where the error is, but the same thing happens.
I tried different setups and version ranging from 4.5.1, 4.5.1SP1 and 4.5.1SP2.
I found a document that says then the clustermembers are not shown correct at the load the virtual directory isn't created (something like btx) but this virtual dir in IIS is created and the getsimpleload.cfm (or similiar) is there.

Nothing helped ...

Systems are 4CPU Windows2000 Server SP1 with 2GB RAM. and yes with systems prior to 4.5.1SP2 I replaced the clustercats files with the new one's directly from allaire as described in their FAQ's on the knowledge base ...

anyone has some hints or even a solution?

Marc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back