Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Clustering the BizTalk 2006 ENTSSO service

Status
Not open for further replies.

mlameyer

MIS
Nov 14, 2006
US
Hi folks, I'm using VCS 4.3 on Windows 2k3 Std, and I'm attempting to
cluster the BizTalk 2006 Enterprise Single Sign-On service (and the Master Secret
Server).

I've seen the numerous bits of information out there regarding clustering BizTalk with MS Clustering, but I cannot find anything detailing how to do this with VCS.

I believe I've sussed out the vast extent of the configuration required, but I'm stuck on one thing. When I attempt to restore the Master Secret Server password to the failover node in the cluster, it complains that it is not the Master and cannot restore the password from the backup file. I have followed all of the steps in the MS multi-server document, including the command line steps to update the name of the Master Secret Server to the virtualized name, and I can see this virtual name whenever I run 'ssomanage -showserver' from the command line on either node, and can also see this name in the SSODB database.

Any ideas here???

Thanks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back