Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ClusterCats

Status
Not open for further replies.

WannaLearn

Programmer
Jul 10, 2001
US
Hello, we uninstalled ClusterCATS, but for some reason, the uninstall didnt work properly, we even tried to delete registry key that also didnt work.
We are using:
Machine OS - Win2k SP3.
ClusterCats Version : ClusterCats for CFMX
Using CFMX 6.1

Keep getting this error on server boot.
Code:
The HTTP Filter DLL C:\Program\Files\Macromedia\ClusterCATS\Program\teserver.dll failed to load.  The data is the error. 
For additional information specific to this message please visit the Microsoft Online Support site located at: [URL unfurl="true"]http://www.microsoft.com/contentredirect.asp.[/URL]

Does anyone know how to resolve the issue?

Hey WannaLearn, were you able to find a solution?? I'm having the same issue. The problem is my boss just uninstalled clusterCATS via the 'uninstal application'. Then we rebotted the server and we got this error in the logs:

The HTTP Filter DLL C:\Program\Files\Macromedia\ClusterCATS\Program\teserver.dll failed to load. The data is the error.

What do we do now? I did some research and came up with some articles about this but they address the issue for CF versions below MX. No known articles or helps on CFMX edition.

The links I found were:

We are running CFMX 6.1 on a Windows 2000 server, running MS IIS.

Thanks.

[sub]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back