Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Cluster Shared Volume - iSCSI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luvdeep

Technical User
Apr 25, 2012
CA
Hello,

I created a cluster shared volume using an iSCSI connection to our SAN. This is between two nodes online. I am running out of space on the CSV. So I have to increase the space assigned to the iSCSI volume from the SAN itself. I have done that on my Lenovo EMC device, but Windows disk manager does not see the empty space at the end of the iSCSI volume. I have disconnected and reconnected the iSCSI as well as the servers themselves. It just sees the original space for the iSCSI. I have restarted cluster services and am using the node that is the owner of the cluster disk. I have even removed the disk from cluster shared volume to see if it makes a difference but it still does not show the empty space at the end of existing volume.

Are there any ideas why this is happening? There has to be something I am doing wrong no?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Luvdeep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back