Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CLS RECA 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

CommoGuy101

Technical User
Nov 6, 2009
US
Hello all,
I have a Nortel CS1000 release 6
I am attempting to set Call recording...however when I try to add RECA to CLS it comes back as sch0341.
Do I need to have this CLS enabled somewhere else before I add it to a phone set CLS?

Thank you,
CommoGuy101

For some reason it doesn't like your text input

SCH0341 Unable to match input field with stored mnemonics.
Action:
Severity: Info. Critical to Monitor: No. SNMP trap: No

I have found these old reports today

IP phone to IP recording(Verint) must have a class of service on the TN of ICRA ( IP Call Recording Allowed)

New for rls 7:
ICRA/ICRD class of service no longer exists; these CLS are replaced with RECA/RECD respectively.

##########################################################################

IP Call recording failing on 1230 phone

The Avaya 1210 IP Deskphone, Avaya 1220 IP Deskphone, and Avaya 1230 IP Deskphone do not support IP Call Recording from NN43001-125 NTP.

Although all seems to be set up correctly in terms of CLS RECA, Voice Recorder acquired set as AST-DN, AST-POSID etc and STIP TN shows the Voice recorder ports correctly, call recording will not work.
Eventually found that the 12xx series phone do not support IP Call recording as per NN43001-125 NTP.

Firebird Scrambler

Nortel & Avaya Meridian 1 / Succession & BCM / Norstar Programmer

Website = linkedin

As Firebird says it used to be ICRA then just AST for the key(s) to record. upto 2 keys can be recorded unless you have package 411 then is 4 keys.

I think it's the phones. We have full WFO package with Verint recording and if an agent needs to be recorded, we have to install 1140 phones. No 12XX phone records the agent. You would think they would have fixed this with a firmware update.

John Anaya
Amdocs Inc.
ACSS/ACIS - CS1000 Rls 7.5/Call Pilot 5
ACSS/ACIS - SME - IP Office 8.0
APSS/APDS - Avaya UC Services

Public Profile

The 1200 series phones originally did not support dual stream recording.

Thank you.
Problem has been resolved.
No need for the RECA CLS

Hi Gys,

I do experience same issue , but RECA key word it's Ok .
Do you guys use Nortel Quality Monitoring ?

Thanks !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back