Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Close for Lunch

Status
Not open for further replies.

taudette

Technical User
Jan 4, 2004
CA
Hi everyone - been reading these forums and have not found help on this one item

I inherited the Nortel system Admin when someone abruptly left, and in the middle of learning it I am being asked to change something. Try as I might I can't figure it out.

Right now, we are open 9:30am to 6:00pm. We have the initial call center greeting, and then when everyone logs out at night it auto goes to the night message.

The want everyone to log out at 1:30pm for lunch now, and unfortunately at this time it kicks in the night message. They want a custom message to say that we are closed for lunch and not the generic ngiht message (which can't change).

Any ideas?

Thanks

Tammy

Webmaster Resources & Internet Marketing Tools

What flavor of voice mail system? CallPilot for Meridian systems or for Norstar/BCM? Meridian Mail?

War Eagle!
Lions Baseball '09!

Do you know how to log into the system(s)? That would be a start.
If not then you better call in your maintenance provider, if you have one.

Yes, i know how to login to the call centre, the voicemail, and the nortel reporting.

I'm just not sure what she meant by voicemail flavour - version?

I have attached two screen shots. One is the main voicemail login, the second is the screen I get when i click on "system properties".

I don't see reference to Meridian or Norstar anywhere, that's what confused me.

Thanks

Tammy

Looks like a BCM to me, though I've never actually seen one.:)
I can't help you with that but at least now someone probably can.

Yep, that is either a BCM or a Callpilot 150 on a Norstar. You will be best helped by the Norstar/BCM responders in this forum. I'm sure they will respond tomorrow.

War Eagle!
Lions Baseball '09!

Try clicking Call Center and look for any timers.

I havent worked with any auto greetings on the call center, but if they share the A.A. greetings and timers then click Auto Attendant, under Tables (try table 1 first) look for morning , afternoon, night etc.

If this is a BCM then you can download the guides from the BCM here:

If the link takes you to the same place (Call Pilot) then you have a Norstar Call Pilot 150.....the guides came on a CD with the unit but you can order another CD or google the guides.

=----(((((((((()----=
curlycord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back