Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Close All Windows at once....

Status
Not open for further replies.

RubensLott

Programmer
Oct 2, 2017
BR
Hi all! I have a small question.....

Suppose I have an application running about BANKS with some windows opened... When I first entered this application I opened a window to choose the BANK I wanted to work with, ok? So I set a global variable with this BANK number... Then I decided to change the BANK but I don't want to close the application and re-open it to choose another BANK..... I'm opening this selection BANK window so I can change the BANK.... BUT I must close ALL the opened windows or at least send a warning asking the user to close all of them before changin the BANK... How can check if there's an opened window??? Or how can I close all the windows at once???

Any tips?
Thanks in advance....

You can use the associated variable list of the ClassDefinition object of either the Application object or the current object. Loop through the list looking for the class name of the window then trigger the close event.

Matt

"Nature forges everything on the anvil of time"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back