Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Clipping path (part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wendyleung821

Technical User
Jul 27, 2005
US
How come after I did that clipping path method (to take the product shot out of the background), the resolution appears to be poorly? When I open the file as an individual, it looks okay ... however, when I place it on InDesign, the picture's resolution looks horrible. What's going on???

It would be best if you kept your posts in the same thread so that there is a clear point of reference for your previous steps.

You might also try posting in the InDesign forum since you are now in another program.

To speed display of page layout, InDesign does not display high resolution images onscreen by default. If it is required, right-click on the image and choose to display the image at a better resolution. This view setting has nothing to do with the final output.

Ideally, you will want to leave the image display onscreen in optimized mode so that you can jump around your layout quickly. As you set the screen display resolution higher on more and more images, InDesign will act more sluggish.

- - I hope this helps - -
[sub](Complain to someone else if it doesn't)[/sub]

Thank you and sorry about that ... posting as a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back