Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Clipboard pasting on a Rich Text Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

belairbilly

Programmer
Sep 26, 2003
US
I have a Rich Text Box on an Access form that the user would like the ability to copy a paragraph from a Word document and be able to paste it into the RTF box on the form. The only events that I see exist on the RTF is the Click event. When I put the code in there to GetData from the clipboard, it immediately pastes the data into the box. I found the MouseDown event with the button check = 2 that will allow you to know that he has rightclicked on the mouse, but how do you check when he moves the mouse down to the paste and clicks. Thats when the data needs to be pasted in. I also noticed that the Paste menu on the right click is greyed as well as the Edit/Paste on the Access menu. Where can I found information to learn how to manipulate those events?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back