Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CLIP art suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

apcjfv

MIS
Nov 3, 2002
US
We are a small quick print shop who uses Adobe Pagemaker and eventually going to Indesign. In the past we ahve used clipart from Microsoft Clipart but am finding out is causes more and more problems when try to do seperations.
I am looking for sugesstion on what clip art services or vendors I should use that intergrates nicely with Adobe products. We like to get one with easy pre-viewing option and we won't have to take a loan out to buy.
Thanks in advance
APCJFV

We use Art Explosion which has mostly vector clip art. It also has raster and some high res photos. It comes with a browser and good books with an index. I have The Big Box of Art at home and it has some good images, but there is no index in the book and the pictures aren't organized as nicely as Art Explosion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back