Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Clientele & Terminal Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

WalleyeGuy

Technical User
Oct 18, 2007
US
Hiya All.

I'm trying to get Clientele 3.0 running on a terminal server.
I've read through the thread shown below and simply cannot get it working.

thread633-467973

I have the icon set in the following way:

"C:\Progam Files\Platinum\Clientele Local Files\MARS32.exe" -L "C:\Progam Files\Platinum\Clientele Local Files" -D S:\ctel30 -S

However, I keep coming up with "There has been an error trying to read the file \ctelwin.lic(file not found)". Yet, if I run the client from S:\ctel30\ctelwin.exe, it runs without a problem (except then I need to have separate 'clientele local file' folders for each user). What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

You will need to have separate clientele folders for each user. If you have it installed correctly, these get automaticlaly created when the terminal server profile gets created. you have to follow the instructions that are in the attached white paper. My path looks like this:
W:\Clientele\MARS32.exe -L"W:\Clientele" -D"\\GS-FILE01\Epicor\Installers\ERP\Epicor\eFrontoffice\FrontOfficeNetwork" -S

Our Clientele is installed on a file server with the name of gs-file01. you see the path above. You have to point to where you have your license file on our shared network install.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back