Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Client wants HTML version of a Flash web site pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

aph

Technical User
Jul 8, 2000
GB
Ok I design totally in Flash as I find it's just like DTP I can grab the images/text etc... move them where I want them and so on and so forth. Then publish it within a HTML page, job done.

I told the client this when I got the job. The site goes live (it's not a "flashy" site (nothing moving around etc..) Then he says a friend cannot see the site well he need flash on his PC I say, well they don't allow it at there business and the client say other poeple I may deal with may not have it at there businesses either.

So the question is can I convert/decompile) my flash content within a SWF or fla file to a pure HTML page???

cheers oldnewbie I managed to use my charm to talk him into keeping it as is as most of his customers are members of the general public and not the likes of insurance companies. When talking to him about the site in the first place all talk was of members of the general public as well not B2B

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back