Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Client printing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warders

MIS
Feb 27, 2001
GB
I have a citrix metaframe Xpa farm. I have configured all the server correctly to allow client printing etc. When my ICA session connects however i do not get the client printer. When i go to the server I am running the published app on, and look at the printer ports I can see my client port created, LPT1, but also see ports created for LPT2 and the COM port and I think this is why my printer is not working.

So to summarise, I am not getting my client printer, but it is creating ports on the server I am connecting to. On my test server, all settings are identical and it works but not on my production server. Can anyone help?

Haver you installed the necessary printer drivers on your server ?

Have you enabled printer redirection on the Metaframe server ? check your policies (if you have any) and you connections settings ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back