Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CLID outbound from secondary PBX

Status
Not open for further replies.

srmega41

IS-IT--Management
Nov 3, 2004
US
OK, I have just received my DID block from the LEC, and I am wanting to send CLID outbound from all my sites. I have 8 PBX's, ranging from a G3R, to a couple of S8300's/G350's. At the main site where my PRI's terminate, I can send whatever CLID/CPN data I want, but if a call originates from any other PBX, and goes across the DCS/IP trunks to the main PBX then out the PRI's, I cannot pass CLID/CPN. I know I have my ISDN PUBLIC-UNKNOWN table set correctly, but I was wondering if there is something else that needs to be set in oder for this to work.

Hopefully this makes sense. I have done this many times on the Nortel switches, just not sure what else needs to happen on these. I do get 4 digit name and number on calls from site to site, so that info is being passed.

Thanks in advance,

Scott

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back