Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CLID or Company Directory changes on CallPilot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yokomotive

IS-IT--Management
Jun 19, 2012
US
I have a Nortel CallPilot system (Meridian 1, IPE 201i), and I cannot figure out how to change the caller ids of my users. I have logged into the CallPilot Manager and have updated the names appropriately, but from some reason the ids have not changed.

In this case, a new user's phone still shows the previous owners name when dialing other extensions inside our office. After some searching here it looks like I need to update the Company Directory or the CLIDs but I cannot find where to do this. There appears to be nowhere in CallPilot Manager to do this, maybe it's handled on the actual switch?

Thanks in advance!

I'm a newbie with this equipment. I inherited it and need to make changes. Can you tell me how to get switch access?

The Meridian system should have a Terminal ( Wyse 75, VT-500 or PC with comm SW on it)attached to the system or a modem for remote access. You will need the log in ID, Password & ect. I sounds to me that you need a vendor near you to do the changes, and you will still need the ID and password.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back