Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CLID assignment report 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

husker0910

Programmer
Dec 4, 2008
US
Is there any way to run a report that will show all CLID assignments in the switch? I have someone telling me that she is receiving calls from people telling me that her number showed up on their caller ID when they got a call from our business. I need to see who is all using her specific CLID table. It was an old number that is being re-used so I think it might have been a main number for a department at one time.

This will actually tell you what is being used for CLID for a specific TN/DN

Hope this helps.

ld 20

PT0000
REQ: prt
TYPE: clidver
SORTBY
ESAONLY no
SHORT yes
CUST
DN
DATE
PAGE
DES

CUST 00

DN KEY TN ERL CTYP CLID ROUTE CALLED#
------- ------ ----------- ----- ------- ------------------ ----- ----------------
0 252 0 00 00 NATL 314210
INTL 1314210
UDP 0
CDP 20010

13200 05 MCR 148 1 02 06 NATL 2016313200
INTL 12016313200
UDP 11113200
CDP 200113200

John Anaya
Signet6 Network Sciences
ACSS/ACIS - CS1000 Rls 7.5/Call Pilot 5
ACSS/ACIS - SME - IP Office 8.0
APSS/APDS - Avaya UC Services

Public Profile

Hello EddieDuece,

Thanks for the LD 21 tips. I used that command and was able to diplay my CLIDs from the switch. I wonder if you know how to change or update the CLIDs. I remember that I can change it in LD 15, LDN_DATA but did not use it for a while. I can't remember it completely.

If you know how to change, modify or delete the CLID...please give me some instruction how to do.

Thank you in advance.

Thank you very much! That worked. TechCUTelecom: To change or update the CLID:

LD 21
REQ: chg
TYPE: net
TYPE NET_DATA
CUST 0
OPT
AC2
FNP
CLID yes
SIZE
INTL
ENTRY xxxx (where xxxx is the table number. i.e. 1100)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back