Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Click to activate and use control- trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.

tom1537

Technical User
Nov 29, 2001
US
Hi

I have uploaded my flash movie, and when i go to the page and just putting my mouse over the movie, a box comes up that says Click to activate and use control. And you have to click that before you can click on any of the links of the movie..
Is there a way to fix it?

Thank you.

Hi

I was reading this
Preparing your website to handle the Microsoft changes to Internet Explorer, but i dont understand it much..
If my code is

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "<html xmlns=" xml:lang="en" lang="en">
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1" />
<title>Index</title>
</head>
<body bgcolor="#ffffff">
<!--url's used in the movie-->
<!--text used in the movie-->
<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" codebase=" width="850" height="650" id="Index" align="middle">
<param name="allowScriptAccess" value="sameDomain" />
<param name="movie" value="Index.swf" />
<param name="quality" value="high" />
<param name="bgcolor" value="#ffffff" />
<embed src="Index.swf" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="850" height="650" name="Index" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage=" />
</object>
</body>
</html>

What would i need to add to the code to fix this trouble?

thank you for any help..

I seem to be having trouble with that code i posted above, there is a preloader in the first frame of my movie, and when i leave the site and come back the preloader just keeps loading, i can refresh and the site opens..

Any ideas why?

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back