Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CLI on Avaya/Interquartz 9335 Analog Phones

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdamBiscoe

IS-IT--Management
Oct 19, 2004
GB
Hello,

I'm a new user to Avaya IP Office's.

I would like to thank all of you for the help you provide in this forum. It's my only direct source of quality troubleshooting/bug fixing information. Thanks again.

We have new Avaya Interquartz Analog phones attached to IP Office 403's in 4 offices.

My latest problem is the way it displays CLI.

There is a Numeric field in the middle of the display and an AlphaNumeric field below.

So when a call comes in, it will display the number in the Numeric field. Thats fine.

But in the AlphaNumeric field, it displays the telephone number (again) > then the first 3 characters of the Incoming Call Group Name.

I have added a wild card entry to the directory to try and replace the number. But instead of replacing the number with the name, it just adds the name to the front making it even longer.

My aim is so that users can see which line a call is coming in on.

Any ideas?

Many Thanks

Adam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back