Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CLI location in Sybase Database.

Status
Not open for further replies.

skk391

Technical User
Mar 3, 2009
GB
Hi,

I need to locate where the customer inbound CLI is stored in the Symposium Sybase database. I have seen references to indicate it is stored in eCallByCallStatistics, but cannot locate.

Thanks

It is stored in the database: eCallByCallStat.EventData

From the Nortel Contact Center Manager, Historical Reporting and Data Dictionary:

EventData, Description: The information related to or generated by this event. The data can be a PIN entered by the caller in response to the collect digits command; an ANI, CLID, site ID, or activity code; or reasons for the event.
Type: varchar
Length: 40

Database view:
Call-by-call statistics use the eCallByCallStatYYYYMMDD view.

Thanks Utreg,

I have checked the database and can see some data about the CLI, but its not the CLI of the customer but rather the CLI of the Nortel switch before it is passed to the cc6.

Thanks,

Do you know how to enable the CLI on the phonsets, is this an option on the trunk itself and configured on the switch?

Will take a look at the link now.

Many Thanks

Yes, that is an option on the trunk and can be configured in the switch via:
LD 16, RDB: CLID = YES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back