Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Clear Users from Development ColdFusion Site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mfho1

Programmer
Dec 21, 2009
US
Hi,

I'm running ColdFusion MX 7 Development Edition on my work computer.

I usually create examples for my colleagues to look at here.

Due to licensing constraints, only one other person in my office can access my machine at a time. Anyone else who tries will receive an Exception License Thrown.

I'm fine with that.

What I do right now when someone needs to connect to my machine via the browser and they're getting the Exception License message, I usually restart the ColdFusion Application Server and someone else can sign on.

Here's my question. Outside of restarting the Application Server, is there anything I can do to clear attached users?

Thanks in advance for your help.

mfho1

Sorry this is just a guess as I have not run a desktop server, but have you tried celaring the session variables?

<cfscript>StructClear(Session);</cfscript>

Lyndon

---People Remember about 10% of what you say ---They never forget how you made them feel. Covey

Hi,

Thanks for the suggestion. I tried it on the but couldn't quite get the License Exception thrown removed, so I just restarted the server.

Thanks,
mfho1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back