Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Clear cell contents at specific time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benaway

Technical User
Feb 14, 2017
US
Have created a In and Out board for our employees. They are required to check in and out and it also has the options of vacations, remote, sick, etc. Some employees who are checked in forget to check out at the end of the day or can not for various reasons. Would like a VBA micro that for employees that are still shown to be checked in, it would automatically change the drop downs to check them out at say a given system time of 11:59 PM. Any other drop down choice other than the IN status should be left alone. If this can be done, we or I, will not have to manually do this every morning. Am attaching a sample of our board. Some VBA's are already being used in the excel spreadsheet. Thanks in advance.

http://files.engineering.com/getfile.aspx?folder=6a1ed667-c28f-494d-8f4e-9c7701aecb68&file=InOut_Board.xls
Hi,

As I stated in your previous post...
VBA questions are best addressed in forum707.

When you repost, please also describe how your workbook will be used by the users. Please be very detailed, including opening and closing the application.

Skip,
[sub]
[glasses]Just traded in my OLD subtlety...
for a NUance![tongue][/sub]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back