Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Cleaning up unused voice mailboxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

fmielbye

MIS
Aug 22, 2001
US
Other than printing out all the voice mailboxes that have exceeded storage to weed out the unused, is there a way to search for mailboxes that haven’t been logged onto for a period of time? I’m trying to clean up ports on the switch and in voice mail.

Thanks

I believe that you can list these mail boxes by last date accessed. However, the simplist way I have found to clean up mailboxes is to list the DN's by Name and DN in the PBX (LD 95) then list all of the mailboxes in the voice mail system and create a deletion list for the voice mail.

In meridian Mail go to System Status and Maintenance then System Event and Error Reports then Seer Retrieval and in SEER Class type 91. Leave the report start and end date blank and you will see SEERs for the last couple weeks. In this you will find stal mailboxes. These are mailboxes that have not been accessed in over 30 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back