Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Cleaning up instances

Status
Not open for further replies.

ernstmik

Programmer
Nov 5, 2003
US
Is there a way to clean up the instances so that 0 instances are stored on the server? I can set the limit to 1 but when I attempt to set it to 0 it says it must be a positive number.

What version?
What is your objective?

You can delete by date as well as by instance count. If you set instance count to zero what would happen when you shedule the report?

Kingfisher

Version: CE 10

Objective: We have one report that is scheduled to run and automatically print. We do not want any instances stored of that report. CE 10 will not allow me to set the instance count to 0, regardless of which limit option I choose. Any other ideas as to how to store 0 instances for scheduled reports?

You can keep that instance for only one day. So next day you can not see the instance. There is a option which says how many days you want to keep that instance? you may try zero.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back