Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Class of service to allow conference call

Status
Not open for further replies.

imatech

Technical User
Nov 3, 2007
US
Is there anything that needs to be specifically identified in the class of service on an analog line to allow conferencing on a polycom phone? I have programmed a polycom phone and can't establish a conference call.

Are you trying to do point to point with this conference phone or are you trying to add other people into the conversation using the CONF function of the PBX??

Then, which system are you talking about?? They will have special dialing codes for the PBX to accomplish this feature.

In our 9006 systems conferencing is enabled by default, and if you want to block it you need to use the NOCONF attribute in the COS, so unless someone set that you should be able to just do it. I can't speak to other systems unless I know what you have....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back