Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Class Object disappeared! Please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkWaddington

Programmer
Aug 19, 2002
GB
Hi,

I have spent all morning working on a report and sub-report and now when I click on this to run, nothing happens. The report is still listed under reports on the database window, but if I go into Visual Basic editor, the Class Object for the corresponding report is no longer listed in the project explorer!

Surely it can't just have deleted itself like this? There must still be some reference to it as it is still listed in the database window.

I have tried compact/repair and that does nothing.

I hope somebody can think of something as I don't want to have to redo the whole report with the possibility of this happening again.

Thanks in advance.

Sounds like you have a coding issue. If you can see it in the database window then it exsists. You may want to post the code you are using to access the report.

Hey thanks for replying.

There is no code to access the report, I just double click on it (and nothing happens)..

Any other ideas?

Thanks.

Sounds a little different. Can you send me a db with some test data. I can look at Access97 or Access2002. I have never heard of that happening and I would like to check it out. My email is: jdyck@wcb.mb.ca

I have sent you my database - it was made using Access 2000.

Thanks a lot for helping me out.

Regards,

Mark Waddington.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back