Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Clarion CX3-80 date and time problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pancevo1956

IS-IT--Management
Nov 3, 2008
RS
I have problem with the server, which is not inside domain. When I restarted the server, it has lost his date and time to 9 August 2009. When the server was inside domain, the time and date was OK.

I do not know from where it is getting time and date info. On navisphere message I see that the time and date is Ok.
There is not servers configured in navisphere manager.

The administrator who is not any more with my company, pointed that he has problems with getting wrong time from blade server Clariion storage systems.

Can someone point me to where I can look for more information on Clariion internal clock?

Are you having a problem with a server having the wrong time, or the CX3 having the wrong time? If it is a server, is has nothing to do with the CX3. Odds are the clock battery on the motherboard has died and needs to be replaced.

Denny
MVP
MCSA (2003) / MCDBA (SQL 2000)
MCTS (SQL 2005 / SQL 2005 BI / SQL 2008 DBA / SQL 2008 DBD / SQL 2008 BI / MWSS 3.0: Configuration / MOSS 2007: Configuration)
MCITP (SQL 2005 DBA / SQL 2008 DBA / SQL 2005 DBD / SQL 2008 DBD / SQL 2005 BI / SQL 2008 BI)

My Blog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back