Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Clariion FC4700 Used Space /Available Space.

Status
Not open for further replies.

driddickemc

IS-IT--Management
May 3, 2004
US
How to get space available and space used in Clariion FC4700 using navicli.. also need to de-register HBA but de-register is grayed out.

You can use getlun to get lun capacity
getdisk with the -capacity switch returns disk capacity in megabytes
getdisk with the -sectors switch will give user sectors

to de-register an HBA you need to enter to "engineer mode", press <ctrl><shitf><F12> and enter the password.

Cheers.

Please email me the password..or give me a hint.

getdisk -capacity.. will tell how many MB used or available on the Total Array ?

What switch will tell my used total on the array in MB?

Thanks

post me an email, I have no problem to send it to you.

Cheers.

Hi Chacalinc,
we have a cache dirty problem with a Clariion that we are trying to clear, could you please send the info also to sviluppo@photosi.com ?

thanks in advance

Clearing the cache dirty bit doesn't fix the corrupted data. It's best to blow away the lun rebind and reload from backup. Unless..... there is no backup... making cache clearing the only option to get at least something back.

Actually this is exactly the reason... no backup of the unaccessable data.
We need to find a way to clear the cache dirty flag and try remounting crossing our fingers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back