Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Clariion 5300 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

joekwchen

MIS
Oct 3, 2002
US
Hi
I recently inherited a Clariion 5300 disk enclosure. I'm looking for manuals and other stuff which is helpful for setup/support. Unfortunately, I think this 5300 is an old name and I don't know what is the new equivalent model.

Does anyone knows what is the equivalent model for 5300 and is there any user guide/manual available?

All that I know is that
1) each enclosure has 10 disk and there are 2 SP behind.
2) We also has a Navisphere 4.2.2 supervisor.

Thanks in advance.

Sounds like a DPE. 5300 is kinda old however you did get it for free.. Still can learn on it.

The FC5300 is basically a DAE(FC5000) with SP's installed in place of the LCC cards. The SP's mount vertically on the left and right side of the chassis in the back. The basic functionality of the FC5300 is very similar to the rest of the FC line. I suggest looking at this web site for information. Though it is FC5700 specific, many of the same things apply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back