Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CitrixPooledSocket(939:Key(CITRIX1:80 ERROR

Status
Not open for further replies.

rmcp2k

IS-IT--Management
Aug 29, 2005
US
i got a warning on the even view for this error but don't know exactly what it means. When too citrix knowledgebase but no info. at all. any input???

An exception occured while reading from the socket CitrixPooledSocket(823:Key(CITRIX1:80)). [Log ID: 115e6174]

java.io.IOException:

just an update, the error is gone after a reboot. Anyone know exactly what the error is and a solution.

Are you running different versions of MetaFrame in your farm - XP, MPS 3.0, PS 4.0?

actually i only one farm ps4.0. that error is gone now. Are suspecting that the error is cause because of multiple version of metaframe

That's exactly what I was leading into. Multiple versions will cause this problem.

We're getting this on our farm (2 servers both identical version MPS 4). Users are also reporting being disconnected regularly but haven't confirmed if the two are linked yet (sometimes the events coincide but at other times they don't).

Hello NickFerrar,

I've implemented CWI4 in a Metaframe XPFR3 farm on W2kSP4 servers in order to let the users to connect to the farm using the PNA9 client. The clients are W2KProSP4 and make Smartcard Logon.
The "warning" this thread speaks about to is filling WI4 server's application log and users are reporting being regularly disconnected.
Did you find any solution to the problem.
I'm considering to downgrade the CWI4 to NFuse1.7!!!

Help me please.

EderaciCook

P.S. I've used PNA on my WinXPProSP1 client for a long time and I've never been disconnected....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back