Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CITRIX WEB

Status
Not open for further replies.

aparikh80

Technical User
Apr 20, 2006
US
Hello,
I finally succesufully setup Citrix Presentation Server 4.0 My new question is I have seen people have a website liek Citrix.mydomain.com where the users can log in their.
is this a seperate purchase and how complicated is this? any good links?
Thank You

You can install the web interface on the same Server or another server as long you have IIS installed and install the Web Interface no additional charge. I would recommend if you're going to use the web interafce to get a SSL certificate for the site or get the Access Gateway Appliance for security.

Hi there

Never a good idea to install IIS on Citrix server as pretty serious security hole

Assuming you have a separate webserver, you can load the web bits from the PS4 disk and point them to your Citrix servers. (jsut as carlosmcse advised). This way the webserver can be in a DMZ as you require. This is also the way you get the Program Neighborhood Agent working

read the instructions first as there are a few hoops to jump through first but is pretty straight forward.

Regards ACO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back