Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Citrix Web Conenction

Status
Not open for further replies.

CecilXavier

Technical User
Oct 2, 2007
US
Hello all. I've got a perplexing problem. I am trying to connect using a citrix client with a mac. The server I am connecting to is windows based (I believe). When I connect with a windows machine I am able to connect and it uses a juniper cotrix server client, a juniper Network Secure Application manager, a Juniper Networks Setup Client and a Citrix online plug-in (web). I believe I've been able to get the citrix plug-in (web) to install. I'm still having a problem connecting. I can access the vpn portal, but when I try to run the specific application that I want it comes up stating "terminal session not supported by this computer". Or something to that effect.
I've searched online for solutions and found several things to try. The closest I've come is downloading a ica citrix client. I cannot get the client to load via the web based portal. I can only seem to manually configure the client.
Any ideas? Any type of help would be great.

Contact Juniper Networks for assistance...

....JIM....

Will Juniper work on a mac os? I am unable to find anything saying it will.

You can use a browser or telnet to connect to a Juniper Networks router. I do it all the time...

....JIM....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back