Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Citrix users getting the boot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

djacobus

IS-IT--Management
Dec 31, 2003
US
Some if not most of my Citrix users in the last couple have weeks have been booted off our published app at least once for no apparent reason. The only thing I can find is an event on the Term server that states: (Event 1028)The terminal server client 03TS1 has been disconnected because its license could not be renewed. (03TS1 is my citrix server)
I'm not sure this is even realted but its the only thing I can find.
Any ideas?

What version of Windows are you using. What clients are you using.

First things first do you have a Terminal Services Licensing server. Is it activated. And do you have correct TS-Cals, if you need them ?

[blue]Arguably the best cat skinner around ! [/blue]

Cheers
Scott

Thats the strange part. We have a mix of 2000 and XP machines. 90% is XP and the only ones that get booted are XP. We do have a licensing server and yes its activated. Its been running care free for over 8 months now. We do have the correct TS Cals...

Try deleting one users profile and letting it recreate, I once had the problem whre a profile was gubbed.(Scottish technical term for broke)

[blue]Arguably the best cat skinner around ! [/blue]

Cheers
Scott

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back