Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Citrix Outlook Users Calendar Reminders

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveRS575

Programmer
Aug 20, 2003
CA
Has anyone had this issue before?

Random users have been having an issue with their Outlook 2000 reminders running on Metaframe XPe FR2. They get the calendar items, in the appropriate time zone, however, the popup reminder never comes as scheduled.

We have wiped out and recreated their profiles, but have not had success with this. All settings in Outlook are correct, and only a handfull of users are reporting the problem. There is nothing particularly unique about these users (permissions, exhange servers, etc are all consistant as the functioning users)

I still suspect the users' TS profiles, but again, they have all been wiped and recreated unless the problem is just being recreated each time the users profile gets regenerated.

Any thoughts or insights?

No rest for the Wicked.

We are having the same problem with OUTLOOK2003

Your Al Meyers Kid..You Look Pretty Stupid To me.

All of these point to Outlook2002 has anyone heard
anything with outlook 2003 having the same problem?

Hi Guys

Just a thought, you have gone in to Outlook, Tools | Options | Calendar Options | Time Zone and set it correctly ????

Paulj

pauljex

Looked at that and it is set correctly for New Jersey.

Might anyone know of the regkey that might hold the value for this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back