Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Citrix on Windows 2003 server

Status
Not open for further replies.

snootalope

IS-IT--Management
Jun 28, 2001
US
hello

I'm just finally getting around to installing Citrix on my 2003 server test box and I'm running into some issues..

First of all, I've had to completly format/reinstall this server because of two failed attemps at installing Citrix.. Now, I'm trying to get MetaFrame XPe with FR3 on there and it's telling me "The product you are trying to install is intended for Windows 2000, you are using Windows 2003 Server"

I could of swore I saw it on Citrix's site that says, "for windows 2003, install XP w/FR3" So now what. Anyone got Citrix installed on Win2k3 server?? If so, how?

Snoots

I ve just installed MetaFrame XPe Future Release 3 on my Windows Server 2003 and its working perfectly. Think you should try and download another copy and make sure it says for win2003 server the file is over 250MB i think..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back