Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Citrix on a 98 system

Status
Not open for further replies.

RenatoServos

IS-IT--Management
Jul 19, 2002
US
I'm having some problems when trying to connect to a windows 2000 sever with citrix server, USING A WIN98 ICA Client. What is strange is that if I keep trying to connect after 3 or 5 attempts , I get in and there is no problems. But it is not correct to see: “Illegal operation system..." only an the 98 system (We've just 2 comps with 98 all the rest are running smooth....

Thanks Eng. Renato Servos

Have you tried de-installing the client and installing the latest version? You may be comforted to know that this is not typical behaviour of the Win32 client under Windows 98!

Hope this helps CitrixEngineer@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks for the tips, but I solved it in a different way:
There were some fields with "spaces" that the system, was mismatching it. to solve this problem I added some "" where the spaces should be and the system started to run normally, but thanks anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back