Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Citrix metafram nfuse 1.7

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnyBravo1

IS-IT--Management
Mar 16, 2004
US
I have a Citrix nfuse metaframe 1.7 server. The problem I am running into is that Mac OSx computers are unable to install the citrix ica client. The option comes up saying install the Mac ICA client which I do and I install it on the Mac, but it still doesn't work. I checked citrix knowledge base and it wasn't very helpful. Does anyone have any suggestions. Thanks in advance.

Have you tried download the updated Mac Client from Citrix and installing it?

It may be a version issue or specific to an individual machine. If this is sucessful you will be able to install the updated MAC Client on the NFuse server and push it that way when users conenct.

Installing the updated Mac Client on the Citrix server itself?

What i meant was try the install of the MAC Client locally on the MAC first. If that works OK then you will be able to add the updated MAC client ot the Citrix server client DB to enable NFuse to push it.

Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back