Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Citrix - connection / logout issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

toliver2136

IS-IT--Management
Jun 20, 2008
US
When this Citrix Icon has the little red X on it – I get this message when I right click on it. "Unable to connect to the remote server, the remote server URL may not be entered correctly or the remote server may be down. Would you like to re-enter the URL? I am already in Citrix using an application!

When I don’t have the above icon, I cannot logout of Citrix. I close my application but sometimes it stays open – sometimes it doesn’t.

When the icon is like a red circle / black box / no X – I get this screen giving me options to disconnect and logoff. When I use this logoff button – everything shuts down and I am logged out of Citrix.

We have had our drive degrade (mirror becomes ‘un-synced’) several times and we believe this may be the culprit. (Not logging out).

I have seen a lot of things on several different forums and I haven’t really found a definitive answer. Any help you can provide would be appreciated. I have screen shots if that will help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back