Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Citrix Audio Driver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bsockel

MIS
Jun 19, 2002
US
I am bringing up a second server, but after install Metaframe XP and the 2 feature release packs is that there is no audio driver installed. On my primary citrix server i am seeing a Citrix Audio driver in the Sounds and multimedia tab, but i do not see any drivers for the new server.

Any Ideas

Thanks
Bryan

Actually you even need not to have an audiocard on the server to support audio for the clients. If you have an audio card installed, you might want to try to install the proper driver. Normally you can use the server support cd to do this or download the driver from internet.

After installation, have you tried if clients can hear audio ? In other words, although you get this message, dows it work ?

Can you hear audio from a published application? If not, try adding ClientAudio=On to your ICA file's [APPNAME] section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back