Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Citrix and networked Konica 7020's

Status
Not open for further replies.

tahoe2

IS-IT--Management
Dec 30, 2002
US
Hello. We have an outlying office that accesses our network through Citrix MetaFrame 1.8. This office uses a Konica 7020 4 in 1 (there are 5 users).
The printer is connected to the network through TCP/IP so it can have its own IP address (our software requires it).
There used to be a JetDirect box hooked up, but I couldn't make head or tails of it, so I chucked that and networked the printer directly.
It's been working fine for 9 months, and now 2 users cannot print to it. When I try updating the driver, I get a 'This driver appears to be corrupted, choose another printer' message.
I know the drivers I tried (downloaded the latest, plus drivers from the original CD, and third party drivers) are good, they work on other machines that are exactly like these two.
Normally I would suspect TCP/IP as being corrupted, but they can still access the whole network.
I'm at a loss.

Thanks in advance for your replies.

Corie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back