Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Citrix AG fails STA authentication

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjcoyle

MIS
Nov 15, 2006
US
Hi Folks,
Appreciate any help available! I've taken over a Citrix Server Farm consisting of 2 servers and an Access Gateway (I think).
Client access works fine, but when a user tries to access Citrix via Web, they get a "The resource is no longer available ...." error message from the Access Gateway login page.
I think I've narrowed it down to the Secure Ticket Authority failing authentication when running the secure web diagnostics - but I don't know how to correct this.

Screen sharing is an option if anyone is so available!

Thanks!

Do you get this error when logging into the webpage or when you log in, see a list of available apps and then try and launch an application?

If you using the diagnostics then it sounds like Secure Gateway. Have you tried reconfiguring the Secure Gateway settings for the STA's? Can the STA's be contacted via DNS, or IP Address? Has the XML port been changed from the default? If so you may need to configure the Secure GAteway with an STA Server as STA:xmlport.....???

See how that goes.
Cheers
SCANJAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back