Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CITEMP Folder

Status
Not open for further replies.

horna

Programmer
Jan 29, 2002
US
I recently moved my SI/Output, SI/Input, and SI/Cache Folders over to my much larger D Drive. Works great, the reports that I run from Seagate Info go to the D Drive.
The problem is, I now get a message that my CITemp Folder is getting full. I checked, and not only is the CITemp Folder not getting full, It's EMPTY! Why am I getting this message?
Thanks for your help.

I checked, and double checked the CITemp Folder, and it has NO items in it. I am assuming that the message is just telling me that the C Drive is getting too small. (28m). I have in the mean time deleted enough to get the C Drive up to 298M.

Yes, this is actually a generic message that tells you you have exceeded the drive space threshold. I believe SI's default is 85%. You can increase that threshold by changing a registry setting. You would have to do some digging in the knowledge base to find the article on how to do it.
Chris
DFW Crystal User Group

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back