Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Citel PBX Gateway and Extenders programing

Status
Not open for further replies.

classydreams

Vendor
Jun 27, 2014
US
I have both the PBX Gateway II and the Extender 6000 installed at both the local and remote locations and am having some issues linking them up. The installation instructions are a little confusing regarding the way the two talk to each other. We have static IP's at both locations but getting them to talk even when following the step by step instructions is a little confusing. I am trying to wrap my mind around the concept and exactly how to program both local and remote units. I have used the Citel MCK fiber extenders before and they work great and are very simple and plug and play nothing to program.

Thanks for any help!

Are you trying to connect them over a LAN, VPN, WAN, the Internet? That will matter to your setup. It might be helpful to pull in an IT person to assist if you just do telecom. The IP address setup will be different depending on where the devices are placed in the network.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back