Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CISCO WIRELESS AIR-CAP3602I-E-K9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kanyembe

Programmer
Mar 29, 2016
TZ
Hellooow Team I need to log in via web browser on that Cisco wireless AIR-CAP3602I-E-K9 ,,So what is the default IP address?
To me I have use 192.168.0.100 it fails to log in...

If it still has the lightweight software installed then you can only enable Telnet/SSH access via the Wireless Controller it is registered to. If it has been converted to Autonomous mode AND it has been defaulted then it should pick up an IPv4 address through DHCP and you should be able to logon to it with username 'Cisco' and password 'Cisco'.
The 3502 has a console port as well so you could try logging on via an ASYNC terminal.

Andy

ADB100
What if I can use Serial to enter in and press escape key when it boot until to have default IP,,,,this is just like when Iam using via CLI.....?

Hellow ADB 100

I tried to connect through our network also what I observed it peak the IP Address ....192.168.1.21 on our network ,,but what I thought it take it and I tried to use web browser and put that ip it failssss.....

secondly I connected via console but it brought ......seee wht it says on my attachment ,,,,

Before also tried to use via web by put 10.0.0.5 it reply and start to open but once Iam trying to connect it it disconnect.....

http://files.engineering.com/getfile.aspx?folder=74e5d2f6-79ff-4874-80db-00b2ee3a6528&file=Capture.PNG_3600.PNG
Hi, this AP has lightweigh CAPWAP software installed on it so needs a Wireless LAN Controller to operate. I can't work without one.
You can convert it to Autonomous mode with the correct IOS image though and then it can work on its own (Autonomous...).

Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back